Call For Speakers
We are not yet accepting submissions for speaking at our 2020 conference.
- Board Management: board member job descriptions, responsibilities, ethics, goals, conduct, management of a board, policy development, conflict resolution, difficult conversations, understanding your role as a board member.
- Diversity: multi-generational workforce, employing individuals with disabilities, changing demographics, celebrating traditions while honoring different cultures, addressing cultural issues affecting programs and services.
- Facilities: design, maintenance, real estate property, buildings, technical infrastructure, (HVAC), lighting, transportation, furniture, Custodial, grounds, and other user-specific equipment and appliances.
- Finance/IT: financial management, information technology, budgets, taxes, software and systems.
- Governance/Legal: laws, advocacy, legislation, policies and legal issues.
- HR/Risk Management: human resources, hiring, training, disciplining, HR laws, retention, risk management, building teams.
- Leadership/Management: skill development, innovation, partnerships/collaboration, networking, performance reviews, staff development, strategic planning.
- Marketing/Communication: customer service, branding, graphic design, PR/media relations, social media, photography and videography, copyright guidelines.
- Programming: games, arts and crafts, aquatics, equestrian, time-fillers, special and cultural events, themes, youth, early childhood, health and wellness, adults, teens, sports, specialized activities, training, inclusive programming for individuals.