The Intentional Camp
Presented by Michael Brandwein
How to do Programming, Training & Supervision to Make Sure
we are Really Building Outstanding Life Skills in Campers Every Day.
When: 11:00 am - Monday, November 6 - 12:00 pm - Wednesday, November 8, 2017
For the camp leadership team of both Resident and Day Camps (nonprofit and independent) including directors, assistant directors, site directors, supervisors, program directors, unit and area leaders, senior staff, and others.
Master trainer Michael Brandwein, award-winning staff trainer and the bestselling author in the camp field, presents an in-depth learning experience with hands-on practice in a unique, fun, energetic, creative seminar packed with immediately usable skills:
- Be a truly mission-driven, "Intentional Camp" that produces real youth development and builds great young people.
- Go beyond just "fun activities" to use the fun to put Muscle in our Mission
- Master the Target: Identify the qualities and character traits we want to develop as a result of our camp, and most importantly the specific behaviors that we want to build.
- Terrific Training: Use original, exciting techniques and material to teach staff to build these great behaviors every hour at camp
- Learn specific program pieces, plus games and other activities, that all staff should know and use to teach campers skills for life
- Select, supervise, coach and evaluate staff to support youth development in a fun environment
- Distinctive Marketing: Learn how to more powerfully promote and explain (to parents, funders, boards and others) what we do at camp, why it is essential, and what makes our program different from competing ones.
- Take home specific, practical, and immediate action plans to make your next season the best ever!
Cost Per Person: $335 (includes seminar & meals)
Additional Costs for Accommodations:
+ $60 for shared room accommodations
+ $145 for single room accommodations
FREE $70 Gift! Register by May 1, 2017 to receive bestselling Brandwein camp books for free! (One set per camp)
Registration is limited. Please join us by registering thru the link below.
Questions please contact Kim Steiner, Program Specialist, ACAIL, 312-332-0833 x 22 (firstname.lastname@example.org)